Sunday, November 9, 2008

President Elect Obama - My vision for America


The Obama transition team has launched a new website. I believe all Americans should volunteer to help our new President as he prepares to steer America though these troubling times.


Here is my vision.


My vision for our Country is for it to become stronger, fairer, and to remain the beacon of hope and freedom for the entire world.


I believe you will do great things for America, but will need help from all Americans.


I have been very fortunate to live in this great land for over 52 years, and have never done much to help my country.


Now is the time for me to give back.


I am willing to donate my time for any non-political project, as you may require.


As the song goes - "I will follow where you lead".


Sincerely,


- Mark

No comments: